Does this picture look familiar to you?
All new moms or dads will come to know the food court mall very well. It’s a relatively stress free place to take your child and there are numerous reasons.
1. You can sit at the food court as long as you want.
2. The mall will shield your baby from the elements (air conditioning when it’s too hot outside or warm when it’s blistering cold outside)
3. There’s a lot going on at the mall so you won’t feel self conscious about a crying baby.
4. Parking is usually free.
5. You can roam the mall after finishing your meal.
6. You won’t need to risk waking a sleeping baby to transfer him or her from the stroller to the car for your next destination.
During the first few months after giving birth, I’ve visited Metropolis at Metrotown and the food court at least once a week. I’ve rotated through the different food options and even tried a few of the restaurants. My taste buds crave something new, but one thing I’m sure of is that I’ll be back again to this safe and easy place. Sooner or later…
Medium noise level – $
4700 Kingsway #1139
Burnaby, British Columbia